Friday, January 21, 2011

Product Review: Korres Lip Butter

Just bought the Mango scented one
Absolute heaven.
It conditions BEAUTIFULLY, and also exfoliates a little...
My lips have been so happy since I made the investment :D
(I live in the dry dry wine country of Walla Walla!)
The texture is thicker and creamier than a lip balm, but sheerer and lighter than a lipstick.
Korres is an earth friendly brand, so that means no parabens or icky fillers.
Visit their website HERE
There is a tinnnnny hint of color, delightfully yummy smell and it lasts for a long long time.
At 10$ a pot, it is a pretty good deal for such an awesome product.
Other flavors are Guava (WANT!), Jasmine, Pomegranate, Quince, Wild Rose, and Plum
I tried them all, they all smell and look gorgeous.
I give 5 stars!


<3>
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall