You can probably recall them: that ridiculous article of clothing that has haunted us since our childhood (or young adulthood if you grew up in the 70's). They go by many name: rompers, onesies, playsuits... and they're back in full force with their childish cuteness and awkward i-have-to-pee-and-must-remove-the-whole-thing charm! Some are even, dare I say... sexy?!
Despite my mother's fair warnings, I have been lusting after these bad boys, biding my time and frankly desperately searching for one that isn't utterly unflattering.
I present: ROMPERS!!!!
Go with the Spendy?1) Bellatrix Printed Silk Romper $98.00
2) Nanette Lepore Optical Romper $325.00
3) Anna Sui Constellation Border Romper $495.00
Or Cheap & Trendy?
1) F21 Satin Trim Romper $38.00
2) F21 Sweet Polka Dot Romper $19.80
3) fredflare Ruffle Bib Drawstring Onesie $39.99
What do you think of rompers? Silly or glorious?