Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cheaper Alternatives #6

For your body,
instead of splurging for expensive moisturizers-
which come in small packaging and have tons of fillers
use baby oil!
It is basically just mineral oil- and your skin will love it!
It actually is MORE effective than basic glycerin-based body lotions.
This is especially great for sensitive skin,
since baby products are SUPER mild.

I've been a competitive swimmer since I was 5,
and this stuff has kept my skin from dying a traumatic lizardlike death.
Plus, you only need to use a little bit so it lasts FOREVER
After showering, pat dry and rub on legs, torso, arms, and booty.
Soon, your skin will feel like a baby's butt!

<3
Claire!

ohhhhhh and also: I'm filming a tutorial tomorrow night! chika WAH WAH!
and, my sister says hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall