Monday, May 24, 2010

GREAT IDEA

A while ago I was cleaning out my dorm room,
and I realized how many magazines I had just piling up.
And I started thinking about what a waste of paper magazines are,
and how most people don't recycle them.
:(
And THEN I found out about The Power Player Magazine.
Check it out!
Its absolutely exceptional, with articles about designers, artists, products, etc.
that contribute to an even MORE wonderful fashion industry.

AND THAT IS ONLY IN THE STYLE SECTION!

There is also entertainment, news, health, food, and sports sections,
all with the same goal in mind!
The official statement of the magazine is:
Our visionary, innovative E-magazine focuses on powerful individuals who continue to make a positive and significant impact in the world today.
So, my lovely readers,
clickity click on the link and browse the site,
its positively revolutionary

<3
Claire

p.s. COMING UP: a list of the best sunscreen products for this summer!

p.p.s.
i mentioned pertrilude before
(who has a great miniseries about being a drag queen),
but i love joshsource too!

p.p.p.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall