Saturday, May 8, 2010

Colored Lips

Hey Lovelies!
As I mentioned, I love Cover Girl Outlast Lipstains!
And I have had some free time lately,
so I thought I would do a look with my personal favorite color,
Wild Berry Wink
Now, to make a brighter lip more wearable for everyday,
I recommend a very simple eye and OF COURSE some great brows.
So here is the initial look:
and here is what it looked like after 5 hours!
this is why i love lipstains!
(Please forgive my photography, I
don't have a real camera)

This is a much more profesh version done by Ronaldo Escobar.
AMAZING.
(eyebrows?)

ALSO
the Met Costume Gala just happened!
and the dresses were lovely.
Here are my favorites:
Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad (loooove his gowns)
Diane Kruger looking classy as folk
Zoe Saldana and her lovely ballerina body working that midnight blue
Anne Hathaway-Gorgeous!
I hate her hair, but the dress is fantastic on her. VERY costume Gala.
and SJP looking like a moonbeamy sixties maven.

oh how i love beautiful things.
<3
Claire


1 comment:

avandia recall