Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

Best Sun Safety Products,
in honor of my favorite ginger:
Gingie Pegasus
This goes out to you my wonderful!


Powerful Sun Protection SPF 20 Lipbalm: protects against UVA and UVB rays,
and removes excess iron from your lips
cruelty and paraben free.

Contains Mexoryl and, even though it is a little pricey,
offers possibly the best protection in the world.

My father grew up in Hawaii, and this is still his go-to sunscreen.
But don't just trust my daddy, trust me!
This stuff is amazing, you can surf all day and never get a little pink.

Dr. Hauschka Skincare Sunscreen:
I love Dr. Hauschka,
her organic sunscreen is amazing for your skin and offers great sun protection
*****UPDATE****
this product has been discontinued

This is the best product for sensitive skin, and was rated as best sunscreen by the Environmental Working Groups Cosmetic Safety Reviews.

Little known to most people, Coppertone and Banana Boat are among the worst sunscreens in terms of both protection and harshness on skin.

*Tip: mix a tablespoon of sunscreen with a cup of water, mix well in a spray bottle and spritz all over your hair. It protects your hair from sun damage and also gives a great beachy texture!

I send you forth into the sunshine!
<3
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall