Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cupcakes: Fashionable Food

Okay, so in all honesty I created that title just so I could have an excuse to blog about cupcakes. I PROMISE I'll keep it to a minimum... ;)

For those of you that love to bake, here's my new favorite cupcakes to date:

Banana Walnut Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting!

The recipe for the cupcakes can be found here and the frosting here! I changed the recipe by not making the "nut topping" for the torte- instead I just added about a cup of chopped walnuts and it was perfect!

The cupcakes are light enough and taste just enough like banana bread to allow for tons of delicious, light-as-a-cloud frosting. YESSSSSSSSS. Heaven.

-Berit xoxo

P.S. Claire just had a demo with MAC today everybody, KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!! If anyone is perfect for such a job, it's her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall