Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Halp Me!

A month or two ago D bought me my first pair of wood earrings from a little shop in the U-District and I must say that I absolutely love them! They look just like this:

Wood earrings have always fascinated me, and these are especially cool because when worn they look like gauges (although I'm too chicken to take that step quite yet...)

The past few days I've been looking to expand my collection and purchase a new pair, and I'm quite torn between two pairs that are both ornately beautiful and nearly identical in price... a price that I'm not willing to spend twice to get both pairs, ya dig?! :3

Tell me your opinions! Which ones do you like best?!

(Fairly traded, harvested, etc. Water Buffalo Horn)

(Hand carved Sono Palm Wood)

-Berit

1 comment:

  1. I love the black earrings! I think they would go nicely with your light hair

    ReplyDelete

avandia recall