Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Christian Siriano: Fierce To... Quite Awesome, Actually

To any of you in the fashion world, especially those that watch Project Runway...

Remember Christian Siriano?


This guy?

He was most well known on the show for being excessively flamboyant and making the word "fierce" popular, but I can't say I was always fond of his designs.

However, I've been looking through the collections he's put out since the show and I have to say he's got some great stuff going on! I am especially a fan of his Spring 2010 collection, including pieces made from Google Earth images!



Check out his full collections here- he makes beautiful pieces that span from ethereal to structured and business-like, and he sure knows how to do volume...

Here's to being overwhelmingly fierce!

-Berit

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall