Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cheaper Alternatives Final Post! (for now...)

Okie dokie!
I painted my nails lavender with gold sparkles today!
Also,
Here are my top drugstore brand picks, (all under 10$)
L'oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara-
Thickens, lengthens, doesn't flake, highly rated by makeup artists everywhere,
I actually use this stuff more than my Dior Show Mascara.
L'oreal Paris HIP Foundation-
looks and feels much more high end than it is!
Great range of colors, and has lasting power.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Glosses-
staples in my kit, these come in great colors,
have a delightful consistency and just a hint of sparkle.
Maybelline New York Eyestudio Precision Gel Liner-
Long lasting creamy formula that comes with a professional quality brush.
Perfect mix of liquid and pencil liners, and mistake proof.

<3
Well, thats all for now!
But I am constantly on the search for great, cheap products
PEACE
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall