Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Belated Outfit Post, Eternally Awkward

Last night I was desperately trying to finish my homework before sleep inevitably set in and I thought to myself, "screw it. blog." (Although in my sleep-deprived state I apparently never actually posted it, so here it is)

Lately I've really been digging classic button-ups. They can be worn over dark jeans, tucked into skirts, hidden under piles of necklaces and bangles, and of course can be a classy touch when you've got a more professional task at hand.

(Button-up, Goodwill; skirt, Target; belt, Goodwill; boots, GeeWaWa; necklace, self-made; earrings, Garuda)

All summer I searched for one that had a more relaxed fit. I found the one seen above at Goodwill for $5, it's some weird blend but it's soo comfy and has a really nice slouchy look. It's almost more of a tunic and came with a hideous braided gold belt sewn on, but thank goodness for seam rippers!! I'm really excited to be wearing it as the clouds set in over LA (our equivalent of "winter.").

-B

Also, I can't even tell you how great boots and skirts are when worn together. Something is just really sassy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall