Sunday, August 8, 2010

A little lovely for your sunday...

Aloha
Each day is too short to forget to smile.
Here are somethings I appreciate, and thought I would share:

Pre-fame (pre-bleach!) Bridgitte Bardot

Sometimes I get growing pains

This dress is basically perfect
I will dream of it until forever

Explosions of adorable: The cure to any bad day

I adore Keira Knightley
and
simple makeup is a gem too often cast aside

Chelsea Clinton's BEAUTIFUL wedding dress
(damn Bill is a geezer these days)

Furthermore:
soft baby skin
dancing movies
french braids
hiking
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
goldfish crackers
"air multipliers"
soundproof headphones
walk-in closets
tiaras
cleaning
Otis Redding
boobies
family photos
hair dye that smells like candy
dachshunds

I am happy.

<3
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall