Friday, August 27, 2010

Gaea


I LIIIIIIIIVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Applause please:
I have been without internet for a month
Somehow, I made it through
(i'm contemplating writing a song about this)
Damn, sometimes I am just in awe of how impressive I am.

Speaking of which, I have discovered the an incredible website-
Its completely dedicated to green options for your home!
The best part is that its not all hippydippypatchouli-
it is accessible to everyone and makes being green super easy
on an EVERYDAY basis

If you haven't noticed, I am all about being nice to mother earth
She keeps me alive, so I guess I feel indebted.
And my freshman year science teacher,
however much of a basketball headed dunce he was,
made a good point-
if shampoo burns your eyes, imagine what it does to fish scales.
And thats not even talking about bleach or ammonia.
WWWOOOOOOO NATURE
Of course, what would a Claire post be without some mention of makeup?
Toxins in makeup are as harmful to you as to the earth-
FURTHER impetus to buy green and as close to organic as possible
(keep in mind that no product is perfect. the industry is always going to have flaws)

I <3>
Dr. Hauschka
Burts Bees
Jurlique
Tarte
E.L.F (cheap!!)
Lush
Ecotools
Aveda
Origins Organic

and YOU!

Kisssssssses
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall