Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I love natural brows!

I recently opened up Vanity Fair's Hollywod Issue
to a page with Elle Fanning and Haillee Steinfeld
My first reaction was LORDY EYEBROWS
Their ungroomed, untouched eyebrows were a shocker in an industry of perfect arches-
And you know what?
As much as I love a really delightfully groomed brow, I LOVEEEE IT!
Now, young stars have been sporting naturally unruly brows for a while:
(thats Brooke Shields if you didn't already know :D)
But lately the natural, fresh faced look has been making a resurgence in young hollywood.
Carey Mulligan
Ellen Page
Mia Wasokowska
Dakota Fanning

It accents the youth in their features, and I think it's utterly refreshing!
What do you think? Would you ever go au natural?

<3
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Au natural all day, every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Refreshing!! Though I really like moderation... minimal shaping is key :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Yay for brows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their brows, and the short haircuts!

    ReplyDelete

avandia recall