Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HauteLook: Crazylibellule Solid Perfumes

When you're an out-of-state college student or a frequent traveler, it can become hard to tote all your necessities back and forth during breaks and holidays. Especially given the 3 oz. liquid limit for carry-ons, it's kind of a bummer when I have to leave my perfumes at school due to the restriction (they all hover somewhere slightly above 3 oz., but who wants to risk it?).

Today I was perusing the deals over at HauteLook when the solid perfumes by French maker Crazylibellule and the Poppies caught my eye. At 70% off on HauteLook, the regularly $18 mini perfume sticks were $5 a pop! I picked out the scent "26th Juin ile d'Yeu," which is described to have notes of orange, peach, plum, musk, cardamom, vanilla, and jasmine. Yum! Hopefully it'll be a good solution to my liquid perfume dilemma- and it'll be a great little thing to keep in my purse!


Now for the next part: HauteLook. It's a great online shopping community that offers designer clothes, jewelery, home decor, and more at a huge discount. The perfume was the first thing I've bought from there but they've got everything from Steve Madden to Chanel!


CLICK HERE TO ACCEPT MY INVITE AND BECOME A MEMBER!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall