Tuesday, October 5, 2010

An Actual Thumbs-Up to Blake Lively... Who Knew

Whilst browsing Go Fug Yourself today between classes, I found a photo of Blake Lively in a dress that I ACTUALLY LIKE.

First of all, her boobs and legs aren't both hanging out for all the world to ogle at (My mom says that if you've got 'em flaunt 'em, but I think Ms. Lively takes it quite a few steps too far), she dresses it down nicely with the messy braid, and although I'm not crazy about the Louboutins she's wearing, at least she doesn't look like a big orange hooker, right?

This is nice too:

This is not:

As Tim Gunn advises, when you have to wonder if it's a shirt or a dress (has anyone else had this experience at Forever 21?), just say it's a shirt.

I just don't know... what do you think?

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall