Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Style Tips II: Right on Time

I've never been much of a watch person. Maybe it's because I've grown up in the digital age, always using my cell to check the time, or because watches have always felt more like an adult necessity rather than another accessory. 

 For reasons unknown even to me, I brought my watch to Istanbul and haven't stopped wearing it since I arrived. I've also noticed that Turkish people are really into watches -my Turkish friends own as many stylish watches as they do bags, and they're sold everywhere by street hawkers. 

If ever there was a right time to invest in a timepiece it's Fall, when we all have to start checking the clock again and act like grown-ups. Watches are practical, versatile, and sophisticated (outshone only by the monacle). Plus, you're guaranteed to find one that suits your style and purpose. 

Fall Style Tips II: Right on Time

Rubber watch, $64 / Watch / ASOS / Geneva wrap watch / ASOS , $35

(Via LookBook)

I'm beginning to appreciate watches as both a practicality and an opportunity to make a statement. What's your verdict?

-B 

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall