Wednesday, July 6, 2011

BRITISH MAKEUP


My little brother Todd just got back from rowing in the Henley Royal Regatta-
in ENGLAND.
And when he left, I asked him to bring me back a few specific products that come highly recommended but cannot be found easily in the US.
Now, I was expecting them to be pretty good.
THIS MAKEUP IS EPICALLY AWESOME. Like all things British, I imagine.
(as Harry Potter draws closer, my obsession with the Brits is getting crazy!)

First, is the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder.
It looks and SMELLS like chocolate.
It smells so good, the kids I nanny make me put it on their hands so they can sniff it all day.
Plus, it gives a gorgeous, matte, natural sun-kissed glow.
Just a little on the tops of your cheek bones and temples looks absolutely gorgeous.

Second, is the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer.
I'm just going to flat out say that this is among the top 5 concealers in the world.
It blends beautifully, stays forever, looks natural, and covers everything.

Now, these products are super cheap in the UK,
but harder to get and thus more pricey in the US.
They CAN be purchased on Amazon and Ebay,
but you should just make some British friends, or better yet GO TO ENGLAND!
Hooraaaay
<3
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall