Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tattoos

Tattos are quite popular these days-
How do you feel about them?
Stay Golden
Original, badass, beautiful
Gawdy, meaningless, plus this girl is a pointless bitch
I don't understand, but hey, maybe it means something
It looks nice...
Damn sexy
Narwals are awesome
Obviously, she is pulling this off
I seriously doubt he has killed four people.
I love this. Especially on a man.
Jimmy Carter is incredible but... ?
Robert Frost FTW

Hmmm...
I think it depends on how they are used, what they represent, and obviously, how they look.
I used to think that I would get one, but now I'm not so sure...
Thoughts?
<3
Claire

2 comments:

  1. @ Claire:
    "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies" is a King Lear quote about how we shouldn't care about people who don't have intellectual substance, essentially. People who are just pretty faces.
    ~Robyn

    ReplyDelete

avandia recall