Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rain City Stylistas: Reunion Makeup Bonanza!

As I've mentioned before, I've got an affinity for all things Dia de Los Muertos or Sugar Skull motif. While perusing Tumblr by the hour (I'm sure some of you can relate to that...) I found a few photos of sugar skull-style makeup and became a little obsessed with trying it out.

When Claire and I were in high school one of our favorite things to do together would be to have impromptu photoshoots, with Claire styling makeup & hair with me (wo)manning the camera. Our dear friend Lauren, who is always willing to sacrifice her time and face teamed up with us to create:

(Last photo by Max Cho, rest by me.)

Also, if you haven't had a chance yet, check out my new Etsy, featuring vintage button jewelery!

Love,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall