Sunday, April 25, 2010

Haircuts! and Makeup...


Herrrrrrro!
Its Claire, and let me just say I am in a fine and dandy mood.
First of all, right now I am getting a backrub :D
Secondly I cut three peoples hair this week, and I am quite satisfied with how the results turned out.
Thirdly, I did like 10 peoples makeup last night for a James Bond themed frat formal. HEAVEN.
It was magical, and I loved every moment of it.
As for myself, I stayed in with my lovely friend Mollee and watched 30 rock... WHICH IS HILARIOUS!
I don't have any pictures of the makeup I did because I was in such a rush to get everyone done, but just trust me when I say every one looked DEEEEVIIIIIIIINE.
However, here is a picture of my roommate Megan's new pixie cut, and my down-the-hall neighbor Robyn's freshly bouncy bangs and long layers.
MUCH more loveliness to come, as SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT
and I have been dreaming of dark lashes, dewy cheeks and blackberry lips for AGES.

LOOOOOVE
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall