Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SHE-BANGS!

Hey yo!
I guess I was JK-ing about all those winter break posts... since they clearly never came into existence. What can I say? Berit and I are lazy little bums :D
Nevertheless, I apologize sincerely. I will make it up to you in the very near future. (video entries?!)
Anyhoooo...
The day before returning to college, I realized my bangs were VERY long.
(SOOOOO LONG!!!)
And in the midst of trimming them up, I realized that many of you may not know how to trim your own bangs!!!!!

oh dear.

Essentially, to trim up a side bang, brush your bangs str
aight down, and cut them in an arched diagonal over your eyes.
Then brush them to the side and hold them out from your face and snip upwards into the ends to break up the harsh edge.

TADA!!!!
Blow dry to the side and clean up any random stray hairs

WOOOOO!!!!!
have a lovely day.

1 comment:

avandia recall