Monday, September 14, 2009

ahoy!


Sorry about my absence as of late... college is rather occupying!

Since I moved down here to LA for college, I really discovered what I thought I already knew... it's HOT down here!! Although the locals wear jeans in 95 degree heat, I'm not quite acclamated yet... and I've found out what my favorite items of clothing are!
An item in particular that's been showing up in my outfits lately is a skirt that I found at Goodwill, sad, frumpy, and floor-lengthed. Not able to resist it's bright patter and POCKETS, I chopped about two feet off the hem, and the rest is history!

Here's my outfit from today:

My favorite gladiator sandals! They go with everything... or at least, I pair them with everything :)


Self-made hairpiece, feathers and antique button :)

My lovely mother and I at the Getty Museum!


That's all I've got time and energy for right now, I just wanted you all to know that I'm still alive (whoever you are who reads this... hopefully someone besides Claire!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall