Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sobral- Favorite French Shop!

When I was in France with my mom in March, we found this little shop on the Ile Saint-Louis called Sobral. Everything in the store consists of jewelery, knicknacks, and home decor made from polyester resin. Bright, happy, and beautifully quirky, Carlos Sobral began as a designer in the 60's when he crafted purses and shoes for hippies!

The store has many locations, so if you ever find yourself near one- go look!!!! At the very least browse the collection. I'm definitely going to try to DIY a photo frame in the same fashion as this photo frame.

Check this stuff out!!





Also, TOMORROW IS THE PREMIERE OF HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!!!!! AND I HAVE TICKETS!!!!!!

goodnight all ;) and remember to be jealous of Claire, because she's basking in the Hawaiin sun (moon, currently) as I type!

- Berit xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall