Monday, March 23, 2009

TODAY MY SUNSHINE WAS BORN

I am, as we all are, just another star in a very large sky, trying my best to light up the universe.  
My tears are merely raindrops in space, my laughter dust around the moon.





If you are like me, and your parents won't let you get a tattoo (or they will stop paying for college!!!)
then you need some other ways to scratch that adventurous itch.

Here are some ideas!
*dye hair hot pink
*fall in love
*travel to Israel
*give birth
*eat a whole watermelon alone
*makeout under a dock
*watch a sunrise
*dogsled
*get a brazilian bikini wax
*break a bone
*own a diamond ring
*go to a strip club
*go streaking
*buy something prada
*walk backwards up an escalator during heavy mall traffic
*sing loudly everywhere you go

:D
go get em sister

Claire 
lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia recall